Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Pump||Motor speed : 3600+-150 RPM
Rated Voltage : 12V
Rated Current : 325 mA
|Water Block||Material : Copper|
|Fan||Dimension : 120 x 120 x 25mm
Speed : 1000~2000RPM
Noise Level : 20 dBA
Rated Voltage : 12V
Rated Current : 0.3 A
Max. Air Flow : 99 CFM
Connector : 4 Pin
|Tube||Length : 326 mm
Material : Rubber
|Radiator||Dimension : 393x 120 x 27 mm
Material : Aluminum
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
*AIO Cooler bracket adapter comes in the AMD Threadripper CPU box.
It may be huge, it may be loud, but what cool things in life aren't that way? Thermaltake is the first to bring forth a 360mm radiator base AIO, and with the Water 3.0 Ultimate and its chart topping performance, it makes this product a no brainer when it comes to looking for your next high performance AIO!
Overall TweakTown Rating 99%<More>
O Thermaltake 3.0 Ultimate é um verdadeiro sistema de refrigeração líquida topo de linha. Ele superou (por muito) um dos sistemas selados mais poderosos que nós já havíamos testado. Mesmo com suas ventoinhas em baixa rotação, ele manteve o nosso processador 10 C mais frio que o Water 2.0 Extreme em velocidade máxima.<More>
- File Name
- Release Date